Friday, January 28, 2011

Sealed with a Kiss and a Brag Book Blog Train

HD Creations has released an awesome Valentine's Kit called Sealed with a Kiss. I just love it! It has pinks and browns, along with some reds and a touch of white. And all of us on her CT each made a 5x7 Brag Book Page. You are going to love them all!
But first...Here is a preview of the kit


And if you visit Heather's Blog you can find out how to get the Add-on for FREE!!!!

And I made some layouts from my wedding! One of my goals for THIS WEEKEND is to finish my wedding book. So I got a little head start on it this past week. Here are those layouts.


And now for what you have been waiting for....my portion of the Brag Book Blog Train!! 
Here is my preview and if you click on the preview it will take you to the download! Enjoy and don't forget to visit everybody else's  blog below to download them all! And if you enjoy these pages, please leave some love!!!
(link is expired)

4 comments:

  1. I loved your layout and the story of the sand ceremony...what a beautifully unique and meaningful part of your wedding! I would love to see your completed wedding album.thank you for the BB page too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this awesome bb train

    ReplyDelete