Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Project 365 - Day #4

Each morning I will post a new prompt and when I have taken my picture of the day I will edit the original post. It will involve a new theme, subject, style, technique or style that I found. The goal is simple, to take more pictures than you would have taken without the challenge!

You can upload your photos to my facebook fan page so we can encourage each other to keep up with it!!!

Prompt for today: Winter Outfit
 "Winter outfit?" you are probably thinking, but yes this is one of Addison's "winter" outfits. Well we live in South Texas the high for today was 68, when we were heading out the door it was 58. So long sleeve shirt, pants and a blanket is Addison's "winter" outfit. I am very glad that it was 68 today, the week of Christmas it was in the 80s until Christmas Eve around 8pm when a "cold front" came through. And even then the high was in the high 60s - low 70s. Not so "cold" after-all.

No comments:

Post a Comment