Saturday, January 1, 2011

Project 365

I have decided to participate in Project 365 year. I know that I will need a little help in taking pictures so I have started my own prompts for the year. Each morning I will post a new prompt and when I have taken my picture of the day I will edit the original post. It will involve a new theme, subject, style, technique or style that I found. The goal is simple, to take more pictures than you would have taken without the challenge!

You can upload your photos to my facebook fan page so we can encourage each other to keep up with it!!!

So onto the first prompt and sorry I'm late!!!
  January 1, 2001 - Day #1
FOOD

And here is my picture...

Addison's least favorite food is peas, so far. But that is what she had for dinner...along with some pears. Every time she has peas it ends up ALL OVER! Her bib, the high chair, my face, you name it, it is COVERED in peas!!

Come back tomorrow morning for prompt #2 :)

1 comment:

  1. I so remember those days, even though they were a long time ago. Good luck on your project. I'm going for year three. :D

    ReplyDelete