Monday, January 31, 2011

Love Story and a Valentine's Card Blog Train

I was supposed to have this up Friday evening but I was at a scrapbooking retreat with limited internet and cell phone access, so I have an extra freebie bundle for you!!!! First here is a preview of the kit that was used to make all these great Valentines for you! It is a collab by Meagan's Creations and Snow Lady called Love Story! This kit is HUGE and its beautiful! Here is a preview....
And here are 2 layout I did with the kit (more of my wedding!!!)


And here is my Valentines card for you!!! Again I am so sorry that I got it up so late! I hope you enjoy it. Please leave some love if you have enjoyed this blog train!!
Click on the preview to download your card
And to get to the rest of the blog train visit Meagan's Blog HERE.

And here is a preview of my freebies bundle for you for being late with my Valentines Card
Click on the preview to download them and leave some love if you enjoy them!

1 comment: