Monday, January 3, 2011

Project 365 - Day #3

Each morning I will post a new prompt and when I have taken my picture of the day I will edit the original post. It will involve a new theme, subject, style, technique or style that I found. The goal is simple, to take more pictures than you would have taken without the challenge!

You can upload your photos to my facebook fan page so we can encourage each other to keep up with it!!!

Prompt for today: What I want to accomplish this year
 This year I want to finish up our 2009 album, get caught up on Addison's baby book, complete my project 365 and put it in a picfolio album, and be at least 3/4 complete with our 2010 album. I think I can, I think I can!!!

2 comments:

  1. The Little Engine that could, I know you can, I know you can because each month we our creative team will be doing a monthly something each and every month to motivate each other and keeping us on track. The most wonderful feeling was finishing my nephews Sr year album and seeing his face when he received it for Christmas. Now I have another to begin and finish as quickly as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can!!! Great way to document your plan, too!!

    ReplyDelete