Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommy's out in digiworld! I hope you are having a fantastic weekend! Here are some great kits for scrapping the memories you are making on your special day!

First up is She Is by Meagan's Creations. I picked out this palette, so of course it's my favorite Mother's Day kit this year!! Meagan always has a bunch of add-ons so hang on tight for this mini joy ride of awesomeness.
And, of course, if you just LOVE all of the pieces of this awesome kit, then you can pick up her bundle!
 
B2N2 Scraps just released this kit with Flutterbye Faery Designs called My Mother, My Friend. I like the use of grey, green and blue together.

Shel Belle Scraps and B2N2 Scraps teamed up to bring you Friends Across the Miles. I think that this, too, would make a great Mother's Day kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment