Friday, May 10, 2013

Girly Kits

Okay I am way behind on blogging!!!! Here are some girly kits from my Designers! I just love girly kit, well I have 4 girls so of course I do!!!! Check these out!

First up is Sew Much Fun by Digi-Designs by Nicole. This kit is so great! I love the colors, and it doesn't even have to be used on a sewing layout. There is so much versatility with this kit, what's not to love?

Like all of the add-on packs?? Get the bundle!!!

And here is a layout I did using this kit!

Here is a kit from Shel Belle Scraps called All About Girls...right up my alley!! This was part of the November BAK and I have used it a few times. You can also pick up matching journaling cards and an alpha pack with 2 alphas!!



 Here is my layout using this kit.
I also used this kit with Shel's December BAK: World Traveler Template Pack
Here is my layout using both
 



HD Creations also had a paper pack and an ellie pack in the November BAK. Her portion is called Just Like Mom. This kit is just as great! Love all the makeup ellies she has too!




And here are my layouts!



I'll be putting together a blog post of some boy kits I worked with too! So, if you are in need of some boy kits, stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment