Monday, October 3, 2011

New Kit Releases (10/3)

Its that time again! At the beginning of every month Stuff to Scrap Designers put out their Build-a-Kit portions for that month's palette and theme. This month its....HALLOWEEN!!!! I have quite a few kits to show you!!!

First up is HD Creations' portion called Candy Muncher. This kit is so cute! I love all the fun little dressed up kids :) And Meagan's Creations made a word art to go along with Candy Munchers. I used all 3 of the kits below to make my layouts!!






I guest CT'ed for Queen Wild Scraps for her portion of the October BAK. She made a template pack and I love both of them.


This first layout, I used Spookable by The Scrapable Designers

For the next one, I used Hocus Pocus by Scrap Happens to Me. You can pick this kit up HERE. And she has a matching paper stacker pack that you can get HERE. I will show you previews of these kits and another layout later on in this post.


You can also pick up SAHM Scrapper's portion, A Spooky Night.






Designs by Christi's portion is called Sweet Treats.


Don't forget to check out all of the BAKs this month over at STS and don't miss out on the special deal with them: Buy three packs and save half!

And now for a couple new non-BAK kits!!
Here is the preview for Scrap Happens to Me's kit, Hocus Pocus.



And then in case you missed picking up Meagan's freebie kit on her Facebook page, Curious Cutie is now in available in her store at STS. Here's the preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment