Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Kit Releases (10/11)

Last week I was a guest CT for Queen Wild Scraps!!! This week...I'm proud to announce that I am an official Wild Princess and I will be showing you a lot more of Queen Wild Scraps' fun template packs!!!! This week she has a new template pack out called Numb3r5. You can check out her blog, HERE, for even more inspiration.


My first EVER double page layout!!! I think it turned out great!!!
Scraps of Ellay also has a fun new kit out. This kit is called Spiffed Up and is all about grooming!!! Hair cuts, painting toes, bath time and much more!!!

I used a template from Numb3r5 by Queen Wild Scraps as well for my 2nd layout. I just love her templates!!! Don't you??!!!

Knittin Jen has a new kit out called Good Morning. It is full of bright colors and some cute embellies.


 
SAHM Scrapper was the Featured Designer last week at Stuff to Scrap and she made this fun little kit, Refreshed, as a freebie for participating. This month she is doing the Use It or Loose It Challenge, and the mini is based on Refreshed.




This Little Missy has a fun new Halloween themed kit out called Ghoulish Glam. It is full of sparkles and glitter!!! And this week she is the Featured Designer at Stuff to Scrap. Her store is on sale for 40% all week and you get a fun little kit for participating in the challenge.

Here is Ghoulish Glam



And here is participation prize for the Featured Designer Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment