Monday, May 16, 2011

New Kit Releases 5/16

Designing Divas just released a kit called Field Day. This kit is releasing at the PERFECT time!!! We are getting into the last few weeks of school and all of the Elementary Schools are having their Field Days. I know that my girls Field Day is the last week of school, so I don't have any Field Day pictures yet, but I cannot wait to use this kit with ALL those pictures that I know I will be taking!!! I did, however, get the chance to play with this kit! And I scrapped some watermelon eating pictures. This kit is also great for summer pictures.


This kit is on sale for $2.50 this week. And if you use the code: sahm_fdaofree Then you can get the Add-On for FREE!!!! 






I just joined Scraps of Ellay's Creative Team. Let me tell you, her kits are AWESOME!!!! She just released a kit called Lil Mama, its perfect for all of your Mother's Day pictures, as well as pictures of your little diva. My mom and I went shopping on Mother's Day and then to dinner with the baby. We took some really cute pictures that I just had to scrap with this kit!!! I just love this kit!!




No comments:

Post a Comment