Wednesday, May 18, 2011

2 New kits and a Template Pack

This Little Missy released a super cute spring kit called Freshly. This kit is perfect for boy or girls!!! I love all the greens in the kit. Come back later today for a FREEBIE!!!!



Next is a template pack by Meagan's Creations that I showed you last week. I finally got around to playing with it. I really love this template pack and I am working on at least one other layout with a different template from here. I love Meagan's Templates!


I used This Little Missy's kit called Photo Delight. I just love this kit!!



Also, Scraps of Ellay released a new kit called O Brother. I cannot wait to get some layouts done with this kit, I will be back next week to show them off. But for now, here is a preview (image is linked to store)






No comments:

Post a Comment