Monday, September 13, 2010

Apple Pickin' and Simple Pleasures

The first fabulous kit I have to show you today is perfect for all of your fun fall pictures. This kit is called Apple Pickin' and it is a collab from HD Creations and Becky Young Designs. It is a huge kit with 58 elements, 26 papers, and 2 alpha. Here is a preview of the kit.

 (Image is linked to store)

 You can also pick up a set of QuickPages. Here is that preview.

(Image is linked to store)


And here are 2 layouts that I made using this awesome kit. The first one is of the girls making homemade applesauce!!





The next kit I have is from SAHM Scrapper called Simple Pleasures. She just recently had a CT Call and I had the pleasure of taking part in it. But to choose her new Creative Team she is asking for people to vote on the layouts on her blog. So please take a few seconds to head on over to her blog and vote for me :) While you are there, she has a coupon to get the coordinating cardstock for this kit for only a dollar and she has a freebie for you!!! It is a sampler from this kit Simple Pleasures. Thank In Advance for your votes <3 

And now, here is the preview of Simple Pleasures.

(image is linked to store)

And now is one of the layouts I did using this kit.


Don't forget to head over the SAHM Scrapper's Blog and vote for my layou "Keepin' Cool"

No comments:

Post a Comment