Tuesday, September 7, 2010

2 New Kits!

These were both supposed to be released yesterday but because of STS being down it was postponed to today. The first kit I have for you is School's In by Scrap Happens To Me. This is a collab kit with Designs by Christi. This is a great kit for all of your back to school pix. This kit is not only good for elementary school pictures but also works well with high school and college pictures! Here is a preview of the kit..

(Image is linked to kit)


If you head on over to the Scrap Happens To Me blog you will find an alpha freebie and find out how to get the coordinating cardstock for FREE!! Here is a look at the cardstock.


There is also a set of QuickPages you can pick up for only $1.99!!


Now for my layouts for School's In..




And now on to the next kit! This is a Mini Kit called Luke's Shop by Knittin Jen. I have 4 daughters so to come up with a layout for this kit was a little hard. But my husband is a manly man so I was able to find a few pix I could use with this kit! I really like this kit though. The cars and motorcycle are my favorite elements in this kit!! Here is a preview of the kit.

(Image linked to store)

And here is my layout...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment