Monday, April 29, 2013

I'm a Journalist II

There are some people who are really good at journaling. They pour out their hearts and let both the good and bad shine in picture-less layouts. I am not that kind of person. I aspire to be. I even made it a goal to write in a journal every day at the beginning of the year. I stopped at the end of January.
Queen Wild Scraps has some journaling templates that can inspire the worst of the journalists to be the best journalist they can be. However, you can also use these templates with large photos. A number of the creative team did that.
QWS_IAJ2_previewweb

Wild Princess Inspiration

Henriett has two layouts.
IAJ2_Henriett1
The second uses Bring Spring and Bring Spring Word Art.BS_Henriett2
Jennifer
IAJ2_Jennifer1
Kandice uses Bring Spring.
BS_Kandice2
Kendra
IAJ2_Kendra1
Lauren
IAJ2_Lauren1
Tina uses Bring Spring on her first layout and Sweet Baby Boy for her second.
BS_Tina2
IAJ2_Tina1

No comments:

Post a Comment