Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Just Like Dad

Hey ya'll!  Today Meagan has her funky and totally boyish Just Like Dad kit (or for added savings, the whole bundle) for you!  How fun is this?  All the dirty, grungy, flat out boyishness in this kit is just great!  I just can't say enough about how fun and funky this kit is. See for yourself how great it looks.  And as always, the previews are linked.
 The kit:
The cardstocks:
 The word art clusters:
The quick pages:
Or, for added savings, the bundle:
See?  I told you it was too good grungy to be true!  Remember, you can get it for 20% off only until Sunday, the 27th .  I'm going to leave you with a few pages done by Meagan's team.  I hope you have a great rest of your day or night (wherever you are!) and I thank you for spending time with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment