Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October BAK at STS



Check out the October Build-a-Kit Collections at Stuff to Scrap!!! Buy ANY 3 packs and save!!!

I have a few previews to share with you!!


Here is a mini kit from Shel Belle Scraps.

Here are a few packs from The Scrappy Kat! Her collection is called Haunting Hour. Its all about Halloween and I love the papers!!!

Paper Pack:

Torn Papers:

Cardboard Edgers:

Element Pack:

QuickPages:

Here are some layouts from me ;)



And here is a collection from HD Creations. Her kit is all about the fun activities to do during the fall season. We don't have much of a fall season here in Houston but I did find some pix to use with this kit!

Papers:

Cardstocks:

Elements:

Alpha:

And Meagan, from Meagan's Creations, made some fabulous word art clusters to go with this awesome kit!!


And here is my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment