Monday, September 24, 2012

New Kits

I have some new kits to share with you!!!

First up, a kit from HD Creations. This kit so lovely. Its called Bear Hug and was made for Heather's youngest daughter's 1 year photo shoot. I love the soft colors of this kit!! You can pick it up here.



Heather also has a portion for the September BAK called Moving on Up. You can pick it up here. This kit is, of course, perfect for you "moving day" pix.



B2N2 Scraps has teamed up with Flutterbye Faery Design to bring you the kit, Forever Love. This kit is great for boys and girls! You can pick it up here

 

Becky also has this kit, A Little Cuckoo. I love, love the bright colors of this kit and I can't get enough of those little birds. You can pick up this kit here.

 


And the last kit I have for you today, is a template pack by Shel Belle Creations! Its called Lots O' Pictures 2. You can find it here.


I used her kit Serenity with this template. You can find it here.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment