Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Forty Weeks

As you may know, Queen Wild is expecting her fourth child. So pregnancy has been on her mind and of course that led to Forty Weeks!
This kit is packed full of goodies - with 20 papers, 50 elements, 29 wordbit and 1 full alpha you'll be able to scrap all of your prenatal and many of your postpartum photos too!

 Check out what the Wild Princesses did with the kit - and make sure to visit their blogs because they have
some awesome freebies for you!

Lauren: (using my Circles and Scallops templates)  
 And here are the freebie's they've got for you (if they're not up yet be sure to check back - we're all in different time zones) 




Here is my freebie for you! Just click on the preview to download:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on May. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete