Monday, February 13, 2012

New Releases!!!

Queen Wild Scraps has this sweet little kit out today. Perfect for any baby photos, it can also be used for almost anything else as it contains several non-themed elements as well.

Lauren:


Well....I have a freebie for you and I hope to get it up later tonight. My external hard drive crashed and my very good IT friend is trying his hardest to restore my LIFE!!!! I am so sorry about this. WHEN he does restore my life (gotta stay positive, right?) I promise to make you another freebie with this awesome kit! But for now, check out Queen Wild Scraps Blog for some other awesome freebies from her CT.


Meagan's Creations has a LOVE-ly new template set out: Paper Hearts

You'll love the heart cut-outs and unique compositions of these love-themed templates.


I used a new kit from HD Creations called Valentine Love Bug for my layout above. Here is there preview for this super cute lovey kit and another layout from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment