Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Kit Releases (9/6)

Scraps of Ellay has revamped her Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Kit. This kit has a Wizard of Oz theme to it and would be great for any pictures you have if you went to the play or if your kiddos dressed up as any of the characters for Halloween or a play (or something like that). I wish I had digital copies of my girls Halloween costumes from 2005. The twins were dressed up as Dorthy and the Lion. But I couldn't find any digital copies and I haven't gotten to the point of scanning in older scrapbooks or pictures. I'm still trying to catch up on 2007, 2008 and 2010 so I can work on other projects!!!


Meagan's Creations has a new word art pack out called All About Me. It is super fun and there are some great layouts that were made with it! Check out some inspiration on her blog HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment