Monday, August 22, 2011

New Kit Releases (8/22)

My kiddos started school today!! And the baby just moved up to her new big girl room at daycare....sniff sniff!! And just in time, Meagan's Creations released a new "Sesame Street" themed kit called Brought to You by the Letter A! I love love love this kit, and the Add-on is "Abby Cadabby" themed - matches PERFECTLY with my little girl's first birthday party theme!! Plus she has a Word Art Pack and a Stacked Paper Pack. And you can pick up the bundle for$8!!! What a deal!!!





I really only got a chance to play around with the fairy-add on, but I plan to plenty more layouts with this awesome bundle!!! And my twin's had an elmo birthday that I have yet to scrap!



HD Creations has released a super cute "end of summer" kit! This kit is all about outdoor BBQs. Down in Texas we haven't had many BBQs this summer, with the 108 heat index for the past month it feels like! And the burn ban from no rain since January!!! They said on the new that we will have a burn ban in effect until at least November...WHAT??!!!! So, without further ado....





No comments:

Post a Comment