Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2 NEW kits from Meagan's Creations

Meagan's Creations' released 2 new kits today and a mini! The first one is called It's a Girl Thing. I just love the girly feel of this kit, with 4 girls I know I will get great use out of it!! The papers are pink, orange and brown and there are 32 girly elements and a super cute sparkly pink alpha set! Here is the preview..

(Image is linked)

And here are my layouts for this kit...



Meagan has also made a boy kit called Boys Will Be Boys. And although we don't have ANY boys in our family we do have some friends that have boys and the colors of this kit are so pretty that I will be able to find some pictures of the girls to scrap using this kit!! Check it out

(Image is linked)

And here is my layout...

You will also be able to purchase both of these kits together as a bundle

(Image is linked)
And if you go to Meagan's Creations' Blog you can pick up this mini kit for FREE!!!

(Image linked to blog)

I hope you enjoy these kits as much as I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment